Sign- up to receive Free Home Energy Savings tips from our monthly newsletter
“Home Comfort Digest”
Leaky Ducts May Be Costing You More Than You Think.
Did you know that according to research done by the Department of Energy, 20-40% of the air travelling through your duct work leaks? That means 20-40% of the air you pay to heat and cool is lost, never making it into your conditioned living space.
Does your home have…
- Rooms that are hotter or colder than others?
- Lots of dust?
- High Humidity?
- Musty Odors?
- Fume Smells?
- Increasing energy bills?
- A HVAC unit that runs frequently?
All of these are symptoms of leaky ducts.
Leaky ducts can contribute to…
- The loss of cool and warm conditioned air to the outside or unconditioned spaces of your home.
- The most energy efficient heating and cooling systems don’t perform at their best.
- Your system to work harder and wear out sooner, costing you even more money.
- High humidity levels in your home that can lead to expensive home repairs.
- Hard to cool or heat rooms.